Executive Team Profile™
For Top Teams and Divisional Teams in Organizations
VAST Management Corp. is partnered with Taylor Protocols, Inc. to provide your company the service of an Executive Team Profile™, which assesses the strength and balance of your current leadership team at any level in your organization. We facilitate a review of past performance relative to goals and objectives for the company and for each person over the past few years.
Then we help the team to clarify current strategies for company development over the coming few years, specifying the new challenges, different nature of individual assignments and the Core Values Nature™ of each executive. Team weaknesses are identified, such as too little action/ results energy and too much assess/solve energy. The end result is a more focused team and a strategic leadership plan that guides the CEO in further development of each team member.
We guide the CEO/Division Leader in deciding whether to hire new team members, reposition and re-commission exiting team members and where administrative support positions may be warranted. This is typically a full day, client-site event, a very powerful and success-creating process that has a tremendous impact on the team and company.
Additional meeting and training time, both before and after the Executive Team Profile™, will be conducted with the CEO/Division Leader, as well as follow-up meetings at 30 and 90 days after the session.
Benefits of the Executive Team Profile™ in Your Organization:
CEO’s, VP Executives, Division Leaders and their teams will:
- Participate in adult conversations that lead to a cleaner evaluation of every person’s performance in their role to date.
- Become more knowledgeable about who they are at their deepest level; learning to lift each other to their place of highest and best contribution.
- Find the money! Your team will be taken through exercises to evaluate all sources of revenue and determine which source(s) generate the greatest gross margin and each individual’s contribution to those margins.
- Leave with a professional development plan that maps their Core Values Nature™ to their essential tasks that are in alignment with the company’s 3 – 5 performance goals.
- Identify key metrics in the current state of the company (Total Revenue, Direct Labor, Gross Profit, Gross Profit Margin, etc.). This baseline begins the process of identifying future (3–5 years) performance goals.
- Increase awareness of the current human performance bell curve and the hidden opportunity that is hidden by having the wrong people in the wrong seats.
Consider how your company will be more profitable and your employees more productive than generally believed POSSIBLE!